||HOW TO JOIN THE PSGBI
- Download the form from this page.
- Complete and return to the Treasurer.
12_mainpage_SOF.jpg (755.6 KiB, 242 hits)
- £100 for triple membership.
- Fill in your details via the hyper link. Here
- Access to website will be once proccessed.
Membership of the PSGBI includes membership of two further organisations; International Association of Pancreatoology (IAP), European Pancreatic Club (EPC). Together with the PSGBI this forms the ‘Triple membership’.
Membership benefits include;
- Access to the members area and Speciality specific downloads.
- IAP, EPC, PSGBI meeting registration preferential rates.
- Opportunity for abstract submission and presentation at annual meetings
- Eligilability to apply for a number of research grants and travel bursaries the PSGBI has to offer.
- Pancreatology Journal Inclusion in the list of Specialists available on the PSGBI website.
- Early email distribution of relevant ‘Pancreatology’ information e.g. A call for Pancreatic centres to be involved in trials.
Mr Colin McKay Treasurer,
Glasgow Royal Infirmary